3. Select which relevant records time-wise you wish to sync.
4. Select if you want the chosen email address to create a notification. (Email address found in Setup->Webservice Settings-> Notification Email)
5. Once you're happy with the sync selection click 'Sync Now' to complete your manual sync.
In these few easy steps, you can sync your desired records anytime you want.
1. Select whether you wish the auto-scheduler to run.
2. Select how many times you wish for the auto-scheduler to run in a day and
3. Select what time it should run.
4. Select the modules that will be synced on each auto-scheduled sync.
5. Select the type of Sync Mode that you wish to execute on these modules.
6. Select the sync to run on all modified records after the previous synchronization.
7. Select if the notification email should receive a notification on auto-scheduled syncs.
8. Once you're happy with your auto-scheduled synchronization select 'Save Auto Sync Settings'.
Please be advised -
The plugin always sync the new/updated/modified data only. If any data sync once it will not sync again until you update/modify it. The data must be entered into anyone portal, do not enter the data to both portals, otherwise, it can be duplicated.
In manual sync you can select a maximum of 30 days of data only if you want to sync more than 30 days older data, you have to update the data manually (bulk update also work) then you can go through the option "after last sync run"
Syncing invoice records in Zoho CRM
While the portal is a very useful tool for syncing we realize that perhaps you don't want to login to the portal just to sync, especially if there's only one record that you need to sync. That's why we've provided you with an option to sync records from within Zoho CRM.